West 20 Open Ranch Horse Show
August 12 @ 9:00 am - August 13 @ 5:00 pm
August 12-13, 2017
Judge: Amy MarxDownload a showbill
WEEKEND HIGH POINTS
19 & over • 18 & under
GREEN AS GRASS AWARD
Must enter Five Green as Grass classes to qualify
Just for fun: Special Saturday Night Event! Pot Luck and Team Penning!
$30.00 per team or $10.00 per person
Trophies awarded to the FIRST PLACE TEAM!
Open and 19 & over: $12
18 & under: $10
10 & under: $5
Green as Grass: $7
Cattle classes: $25 (in addition to class entry)
Walk/Trot Class: $7
Office Fee: $5
Coggins Copy Fee: $1
Stall Fees (call for reservation)
Weekend Friday–Sunday: $70.00
Weekend Saturday–Sunday: $50.00
Single Day: $20.00/day
HORSE SHOW RULES
- Exhibitors must show in proper western attire, long sleeve shirt, hat/helmet and jeans in all classes. Working tack for horses. No silver halters.
- No fake tails, banded manes or hoof polish allowed. Judged on natural appearance and movement. Judge’s decision is final.
- Classes will be judged according to ARHA guidelines.
- Please bring original negative Coggins dated within 12 months of this show date and a copy to leave for the show office.
- Out of state horses- please provide copy of original health certificate
- Ages divisions are as of January 1, 2017.
Saturday, August 12, 2017, 9AM
Judge: Amy Marx
Saturday Show Bill
1. 19 & over Cutting
2. 18 & under Cutting
3. Green as Grass Cutting
4. 19 & over Boxing
5. 18 & under Boxing
6. Green as Grass Boxing
7. 19 & over Ranch Roping
8. 18 & under Ranch Roping
9. Green as Grass Ranch Roping
10. 19 & over Working Cow Horse
11. 18 & under Working Cow Horse
12. Green as Grass Working Cow Horse
13. 19 & over Herd Work
14. 18 & under Herd Work
15. Green as Grass Herd Work
16. Open Leadline 8 & under
17. Walk/Trot 19 & over
18. Walk/Trot 18 & under
19. Walk/Trot 10 & under ($5 class fee)
20. Walk/Trot Restricted
(Horse/Rider Combo cannot enter a loping class)
Sunday, August 13, 2017, 9AM
Judge: Amy Marx
Sunday Show Bill
1. 19 & over Stallions
2. 19 & over Geldings
3. 18 & under Geldings
4. 19 & over Mares
5. 18 & under Mares
6. Open Ranch Confirmation
7. 19 & over Showmanship
8. 18 & under Showmanship
9. 10 & under Showmanship
10. 19 & over Reining
11. 18 & under Reining
12. Green as Grass Reining
13. 19 & over Ranch Reining
14. 18 & under Ranch Reining
15. Green as Grass Ranch Reining
16. All Age Sr. Horse Ranch Riding
17. All Age Jr. Horse Ranch Riding
18. 19 & over Ranch Riding
19. 18 & under Ranch Riding
20. 19 & over Horsemanship
21. 18 & under Horsemanship
**Hi Point/Green as Grass Award- Points based on horse/rider combination
**To be eligible for Hi Point riders must compete in minimum of 1 class on Saturday August 1st in class number 1-15 in their respectable age divisions
*Green as grass entries are limited to horse/exhibitor combinations that have not earned more than 10 points in event in any association nor have any lifetime earnings prior to 2015- training equipment is allowed. Exhibitor must wear proper attire.
Download Show Forms
Use the links below to download the necessary registration forms. The forms are in Acrobat PDF format (Acrobat Reader is a free application for viewing PDF documents, and can be obtained free by clicking here). After downloading and printing, fill out all forms and bring them to West 20 just prior to your desired show. All forms must be filled out to compete.
Note: A current negative Coggins must be turned in to the office.
For further information, call (262) 642 – 4272 or email West 20.
West 20 Saddle Co. and any staff member will not be held liable for any damage or injury to any animal, person, or property for any cause.